Business Development Executive
The Business Development Executive (BDE) is responsible for identifying market strategies and goals for the organization and developing and executing the implementation plan to achieve the established goals. Through relationship building and the use of technical, organizational, and customer knowledge the BDE is responsible for proposal and bid response processes including: budget and pricing development, proposal writing, contract negotiations, and client presentations.
- Master’s Degree (MBA) preferred in business, finance or other similar field; along with six plus years of sales experience to include experience with government organizations both on the Federal and State level.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including formal presentation skills for both small and large groups.
- Demonstrated ability in problem solving and negotiation with special emphasis on closing the sale.
- Experience managing large territories and state-of-the-art product offerings.
The role of Project Manager is to oversee the scheduling, pricing, and technical performance of organizational programs, as well as manage customer relationships, and support Business Development initiatives. This individual will aid with proposal development, contract negotiation and compliance. Proposal preparation may include assisting with plans, specifications and financial terms of the contract, as well as assisting with business development initiatives. These initiatives would include: technical/subject matter expert support during customer and/or prospective meetings. The Project Manager will ensure master plans and schedules are followed, developing solutions to program challenges, and directing others for successful completion of project on time and on budget.
- Bachelor’s Degree; Master’s Degree (MBA) preferred.
- 2-5yrs experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability in problem solving and negotiation skills.
Section 508 Compliance Specialist
The 508 Compliance Specialist demonstrates advanced knowledge of Section 508, and on accessibility-related user interface (UI) best practices for web sites, web applications, and electronic documents (e.g., PDF, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) in order to both accurately identify accessibility issues in developed products and to identify potential accessibility barriers and violations.
- Excellent written communication skills for heavy documentation; verbal communication skills for training and development.
- .A. or B.S. in computer science, information technology, human computer interaction, or related field preferred.
- At least 3-5 years of 508 compliance/remediation experience.
- Experience working effectively with several clients or project teams simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience testing electronic documents (PDF, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) for Section 508 compliance is considered a plus.
- Experience in web standards UI (user interface) development is considered a plus.
Information Assurance Manager
The Information Assurance Manager (IAM) will manage all possible data or information issues for the organization, including certification and accreditation processes. The IAM will develop and implement information security policies and procedures, designs, tests, and implement state-of-the-art secure operating systems, networks, and database products. This person will also conduct risk assessments and provide recommendations for application design, as well as maintain the oversight and compliance of existing information systems through technical reviews and system auditing.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Security, or related field.
- 5+ years of Information Assurance experience.
- Experience with and understanding of the National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM), the Director of Central Intelligence Directive 6/3 (DCID 6/3), the DoD Instruction 8500.2, AR 25-2, and the Joint Air Force- Army- Navy Implementation guide 6/3 (JAFAN 6/3).
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP).